Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Last Day

I have to admit that by the end of the trip I was feeling the effects of the non-stop textile whirlwind. So, as sad as I was to see my Kyoto trip come to an end, I recognized that, for self-preservation, it was probably a good thing. On my last morning I had a leisurely walk to Teramachi Dori and found a cafe where I ordered a coffee and a pastry and.....just sat! I met Chisako for lunch after she finished teaching and went to Gallery Gallery (see previous post on Galleries).

On my last night Chisako, Paul, Diana and I had a delicious dinner at "Spoon" (Shijo Takakura Sagrau, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto). Although they did have a menu that Diana and I could read, we entrusted Chisako with the ordering and, as expected, were not disappointed. It was a splendid feast, sake and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment